Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Update

Okay, So with more free time then ever before, I still have had little motivation to start blogging, but I had an epiphany while sitting in class.

I have a list of subjects I want to blog/mini-essay about, and some good ideas for all of them, but I'm going to try to make it creativity^2 by Vlogging about things as well as Blogging, and to do that, I've decided to create some new "channels" for it

I've got a youtube channel, with a bunch of copyrighted stuff (mostly the music I choose for editing with) and so I started a new youtube channel where I'm going to endeavour to make it 100% original material.

And since I'm a Christian, I also started a tangle channel (tangle replaced Godtube)

So, coming attractions. Links once things are actually up, and I'll probably start posting these blogs to facebook in the vain hope of readership.

Despite being unemployed, I feel great and I'm really enjoying life, and I'll for sure be working this summer. yay. God is good all the time.

No comments: