Monday, January 06, 2003

Ooooooooooooooooookay, I'm back from Washington, where I was too lazy to make any entry's...I had some crazy go nuts adventures though...a couple things didn't go as planned, but I figured out a couple things too, so it balances out, and I am once again hopeful for the future of Matt. Otherwise, Washington was great 3 parties and numerous other assorted "get togethers", and I finally caught Dinner with Anna...she is much more mature that I remember, not that i thought she was ever immature, and just really cool, and she never doesn't know what to say..or she always doesn't, and she just talks, but either way she is one of the best conversationalists. And I got to spend some quality time with Shawn, which is great, cause we haven't done that since High School....I also discovered how weird I am, but more on that later.

No comments: