Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Shoot! I thought of an awesome new name for this journal, but I can't remember now...oh well. Today was another great day, I did nothin' much in the first half of the day, but then I worked for a couple hours and MAN am I out of shape...not that I'm really in shape, but I was stronger and had tougher callouses and more indurence in December than I do now...It'll come back though. Tonight was fabulous, erwin lutzer, a pastor from Chicago, and Moody Bible guy, preached on what makes Christ different from all other Gods, it was really good and really succinct, he stuck to 2 verses and had 1 cross reference, and really squeezed all the good juice out of those he chose. He only took about 45 minutes of his hour too. Not much applicational stuff, though, he will present that in his follow up on Friday Night. Lutzer was canadian and he said Canada's contribution to the war against Iraq was a couple of rowboats, a few shotguns and a bi-plane. I think it would be nice if they threw in a snowboarding team, or maybe a few ice-dancers. Nobody messes with canadian ice-dancers. Well, I'm off to read Zecheriah, more later.

No comments: