Monday, January 13, 2003

Yeehah, It was great, I saw the stars and the whole SCV and some other valley's I dunno.....I could see all the way to palmdale, practically. And when you get above that smog layer, the air is so fresh and crisp and clean and good. And then you can actually see what your about to go back to breathing....kinda gave me the jibblies. But it was a crazy go nuts evening...I saw Jupiter and all my favorite constolations, and learned about some less popular ones....atleast to me. Then it was tea and Becca and me swaped backrubs, which I haven't had a good back rub in like, a year, so it felt great...I am starting to enjoy the evening tea, I had some at Best Wok (great asian tea) and I didn't really mind the stuff Becca made for us...weird, I think I will always prefer cold drinks, even when it gets down to 40 degrees in the SCV. I need to make mental notes of all the rad places around here, LA county is pretty sweet.

No comments: